Technology Session of India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF) is scheduled on 20th July 2012 in Bangalore. The theme for this session is “Demand Response”. NXP is hosting the event at their premises in Manyata IT Park, Banglore. This is an open invitation to anyone who is looking to get more out of smart grids and demand response. Shri.M.R.Sreenivasa Murthy, Chairman, Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission is going to inaugurate the event which will be attended by CEOs and Directors of several utilities in Karnataka and neighbouring states.
DSG: Reliable Energy Starts With Smart Grid!
Your opinion counts here!Loading ...
DesiSmartGrid popular stories
- Smart Grid Pilot Projects Under Execution in India (2013-2016) posted on October 30, 2013
- Part-1: India Power Grid Blackouts- An Insight Into The Curious Case posted on August 1, 2012
- Smart Grid Energy Storage posted on November 6, 2013
- Career Opportunities at India Smart Grid Forum posted on March 31, 2013
- A Compact Review on India’s First Smart Grid Pilot posted on July 9, 2012
- IEC Smart Grid Standards Mapping Tool posted on October 21, 2013
- Oops, something went wrong.